Restaurant Participation Agreement
Las Vegas Restaurant Week
June 5-16, 2023
- Participation Guidelines
- The participating restaurant must complete this agreement and the registration form. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email. The deadline is Friday, April 28.
- The participating restaurant will offer a three-course prix fixe menu featuring breakfast, brunch, lunch, and/or dinner (more than one can be selected)
- The participating restaurant will choose from the following price points for each cover: breakfast and brunch: $20 or $30; lunch: $20, $30, or $40; dinner: $30, $40, $50, $60, or $80. Menu options should be of equal or greater value than Las Vegas Restaurant Week price points. (Your price point must be one of the above. It cannot be, for example: $55, $39.99, or $25.50)
- Donation Levels
- The participating restaurant agrees to donate a minimum of $300 if, for some reason, the restaurant does not meet this amount by selling covers.
- The participating restaurant will pick from the following donation levels:
- Platinum Platter: $6 per cover
- Gold Plate: $5 per cover
- Silver Spoon: $4 per cover
- Donation Collection
- Three Square will collect donations after the event. You will receive an email asking for the number of covers sold during Restaurant Week.
- A net 30 invoice will be sent to you with your number of covers and donation amount.
- Donations can be made online (a link will be sent to restaurants) or by check made payable to “Three Square.” Mail checks to:
Attn: Will Edwards
4190 N. Pecos Rd.
Las Vegas, NV 89115
- Donations for Las Vegas Restaurant Week are due before Friday, July 28, 2023.